Whether you’re male or female, that annoying hair can get in the way of displaying the charm of your skin. Sometimes, the razor or shaver just doesn’t fairly do the trick. Hair’s embarrassing, unpleasant, and it could be dark. Most people frown at the idea of it, OUCH! But, let us tell you that it actually works! Regularly waxing over long periods of time will actually thin the hair out, decrease its growth and roughness over time, as well as considerably slower hair re-growth. Whether you have never tried waxing or you are an old-timer waxer who is looking for a salon, Lay Bare Waxing Salon is here to come to your rescue.
We are so eager to announce that Lay Bare just opened its newest branch in Robinsons Magnolia!
Present during the grand opening/press launch were Venus Raj, Andrei Felix, IC Mendoza, beauty queens from Mercator Models, people from press and of course, several bloggers.
Ribbon Cutting (L-R : Paolo Hilario, Jen Barrientos, Mj Lastimosa, Lia Ramos and Monique Hilario)
We had a small talk with Lia Ramos, beauty queen, model and co-founder of GlamourBox. According to her, she was very much satisfied with the result of the Brazilian wax she had.
Lay Bare treated us to try some of their basic services. Jada went for underarm waxing, while Gyra had her eyebrows threaded.
Their treatment rooms were clean and sleek. We must admit that the waxing technicians were very fast and efficient. What we loved was they gave some sort of an introduction for each step, kept us calm, and even told stories and asked questions during the process.
Sorry for the low quality photos. See the difference? I was really happy with the result. The Organic Thread used in the procedure did not hurt as much as the synthetic ones used by other salons.
After waxing, you will definitely feel more confident, poised and liberating. We are absolutely coming back to Lay Bare on a regular basis!
Thank you, Lay Bare! ♥
LAY BARE WAXING SALON In Focus…
“Lay Bare is the first-ever unwanted hair removal specialist in the Philippines. They offer eyebrow threading and body waxing services using cold sugar wax only. No more strips! No more hot wax! Just plain, comfortable hair removal at a price you can definitely afford.”
What you will love about Lay Bare:
1. Unique Services – Lay Bare Waxing Salon is one of the first hair removal specialists in the Philippines that uses oil natural ingredients made of sugar, honey and calamansi. Its cold wax jelly eliminates the incidents of knicks, cuts and burns. At the same time, Lay Bare employs the patch technique wherein hair is removed on a small section at a time, and thus, increases trauma to the skin.
2. Reasonable Prices - Lay Bare Waxing Salon offers hair removal services at very reasonable prices. Services are affordable even for the simplest of clients!
3. Branch Network - Lay Bare Waxing Salon is present in all parts of the Philippines and has branches in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
4. Higher Standards - Lay Bare values privacy, relaxation and cleanliness. It boasts of cubicles secured by wooden doors and with reclined beds to provide a relaxing experience to clients. Moreover, the salon’s Asian Fusion-inspired/Zen look us reminiscent of a spa where calming music filters the cubicles.
Hygiene is also highly prioritized. Lay Bare’s cold wax jelly is individually packaged, gadgets sterilized after each used. Gloves are used to administer services, and its staff is also trained to abide by the highest standard for cleanliness and hygiene.
5. Constant Innovation - Lay Bare is constantly innovating the way it delivers its services, and is always ready to serve the needs of clients.
For one, it has become more interactive. Its website allows clients to apply for discounts, accomplish a branch feedback form and post a question or testimonial. In addition, one of its future platforms is that clients maintain their accounts and view their transaction history.
And always remember, WHEN YOU SEE HAIR, IT’S TIME TO LAY BARE!
For more details about Lay Bare visit the following:
Website | Lay Bare on Facebook | Lay Bare on Twitter